Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Easter 2010 (Part 2)

So I've been meaning to pop this up for a while, it's not exactly relevant anymore but I'd like to document it all the same.

The just as amazing second half of my easter holidays went something like this:

YL Easter Speakout
A big old team of mainly teenagers come together over easter weekend in Southport to put on lots of open airs meetings, do tracting and questionnaires. It was the first time I'd been although I've been going to Southport YL since 2007 when I moved to Preston. I only went for the day on Saturday (left house at 6.30am, got back at 11.30pm) but it was great to see everyone and to help out and appreciate the ease of communication, even with strangers, when it's in your mother tongue!

Chats with Katie:
Here is me and one of my best friends from school, Katie. She was lovely and sent me a book called 'Mutant Message Down Under' (blog soon to come!) not long after Christmas, which I read and then we met up and had deep discussions about on the beach! :) We also went to a drive to this beautiful place: Labrador Bay.

Catching some rays with Jess:
Then I pretty much chilled out, did some sunbathing in the garden with my dog Jess! (I miss her!) and enjoyed listening to spotify outside... music outdoors is just sooooo lovely!

All in all, a pretty fantastic few days away.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment